Quotations.

Quotes are something that I live for right after Fantasies and Food. This has particularly been a very hard thing to do, to pick my 10 favourite quotations of all time. I'll try and keep it to 10 only. They never fail to inspire me. So I present to you- TOP TEN QUOTES ( in no particular order )


1. "It matters not how strait the gate or how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."
                                                                   - W.E HENLEY

2."We accept the love we think we deserve."
                                                                    - STEPHEN CHOBOSKY

3." A man is the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
                                                                    - M.K GANDHI

4." There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyages of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures."
                                                                  - SHAKESPEARE

5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - that you'd thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you've never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it's as if a hand has come out, and taken yours."
                                                                  - HECTOR

6."Just because I am losing doesn't mean I'm lost."
                                                                  - COLDPLAY

7. " For you, a thousand times over."
                                                                  - KHALED HOSSEINI

8. " Ideas, other people's, are merely weapons to keep us confined within our minds. Imagination, ours and only that, will tear us apart. The greatness of all lies in the originality of one."
                                                                   - RUSSELL AND WILDE

9."Judge a man by not how he treats his equals, but how be treats his inferiors."
                                                                    - JK ROWLING

10."My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations" 
                                                                    - JOHN GREEN

P.S- Do leave a comment of your favourite quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysia, truly Asia!

Womaniya

The Festival of Lights.